Cimex Surface Scarifier (SKU: CR48HD)
Commercial Grinding Greatness
The Cimex Surface Scarifier tackles a wide range of preparation jobs at a blistering pace. You can count on the Surface Scarifier to excel at difficult projects such as the removal of impacted oil, grease and debris from concrete floors. In addition, it easily eliminates rust, paint and oil build up from steel plates as well as adhesives and foam backing from carpet removal projects.
The Cimex Surface Scarifier combines our patented, counter rotating system with a wide selection of cutter tools, wire brushes, diamond grinding blades, diamond resin polishing pads and carbide scraping blades. All of which are designed to tackle extreme coating removal and concrete scarifying scenarios.
These machines are built to take the punishment of the most difficult industrial applications. Their unique design maintains constant pressure over an evenly dispersed area because of the centrally mounted motor. This helps in avoiding uneven cutting and rotational scoring.
Because the counter rotating head system produces greater stability, it eliminates the pulling action found in single head machines, ultimately reducing operator fatigue. Some important features of the Cimex Surface Scarifier include the forward and reverse action, which extends the life of wire brushes and available horseshoe weights for added aggressiveness.
This system is extremely easy to use. Within half an hour, any employee should be proficient in the proper operation of the Cimex Surface Scarifier. We offer a standard 1 year warranty and our expert support staff is ready to assist you.
- Durable construction, designed for heavy-duty, industrial use
- Floating head system perfect for uneven surfaces
- Extensive range of accessories covering all scarifying and floor preparation applications
- Additional ballast weights available for more aggressive scarifying
- Combats rust, paint and soil on steel checkered plates
- Removes impacted oil, grease and debris from concrete floors
- Eliminates glue, carpet backing foam and rubber from flooring